In the state of Nebraska, most crimes cannot be expunged. However, you can go to court and file a Reversal of Records. The eligibility requirements are three years for a misdemeanor and ten years for felony with all sentence served and completed including parole and probation. Your record will not be erased however if granted, it will show that you have received a pardon and will benefit the individual seeking employment, education, and licensing. DUI’s cannot be expunged however, you can petition to have them sealed.





NOTE   ——————————————————————————-

Before placing your order, we would like to have a conversation with you about the Pardon process for this State and what it entails.  Please call us at 1-860-425-0657, or submit an email to us on our Contact page:


Please purchase your package only after you have spoken with us.

Click this link to go the Purchase page.

Permanent link to this article: