The Governor has the authority to commute sentences and pardon infractions of state law. The Governor also has the authority to restore the right to vote and hold public office to any person who has been convicted of a felony in any state or federal court.

Application for commutation of sentences and pardons must be made directly to the Governor. Applications for restorations of civil rights must be obtained by contacting the Department of Corrections, Division of Probation and Parole. These applications are processed by the Department of Corrections and then submitted to the Governor office.

In order to have your records sealed you must file a separate petition/motion for expungement in order to have your records sealed. It must be five years from conviction or probation sentencing depending whichever comes later.




NOTE   ——————————————————————————-

Before placing your order, we would like to have a conversation with you about the Pardon process for this State and what it entails.  Please call us at 1-860-425-0657, or submit an email to us on our Contact page:


Please purchase your package only after you have spoken with us.

Click this link to go the Purchase page.

Permanent link to this article: